What are the aims of this Association?
* To create and maintain an international network of :
- Educational institutions
- Research institutions
- Non Governmental Organizations
- Other organizations, individuals and students...
all involved in the implementation of SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT and its promotion in their activities.
* To develop and implement activities related to the 2010-2013 European I.S.L.E Erasmus Networks project
* To use geographical areas with local delegates to promote development of regional activities:
If you would like to become one of I.S.L.E Association's local delegates then please contact us.
* To organize conferences, topical meetings, seminars etc. on subjects related to the goals of the Association.
* To create and disseminate knowledge through books, written documents or periodicals, educational materials, website and the "ISLELearn" distance-learning platform.
* To prepare expert advice, and carry out technical or scientific missions.
* To promote research, innovation, teaching, knowledge transfer to the civil society.